PROJECT EYECARE OPTOMETRY | CLEAN PRACTICE PROCEDURES
- You must have an appointment! We are limiting the amount of people in the office at one time. We are therefore requiring anyone who needs in office assistance to have an appointment. This includes frame adjustments, glasses selection, and anything else that requires you to stop by. Call us at 949-799-3663 to schedule!
- Only patients will be allowed in the office. For the protection of all our patients, we ask that only scheduled patients come to our office. Please no visitors including spouses, children, family and friends. Minors must be accompanied by one parent or guardian. If you have any questions please give us a call.
- Your temperature will be read before entering the office. If you have a temperature of over 99.5° we will refer you to your primary care physician and have to reschedule your appointment. All of our doctors and staff will also be screened daily to ensure your well-being.
- For your safety, everyone present will be required to wear a mask. If you don’t have one, we can provide one for you! :)
Before your appointment
Make sure you complete the 6 page Patient Questionnaire on FindMyEyeDoctor.com. If you provided your email, you should have received an email with your login information. If you have trouble accessing the questionnaire or need any assistance, please call 949-799-3663.
Day of your appointment
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment.
- When you are in the Jeronimo Center parking lot, please call the office at 949-799-3663. You will start your appointment with a virtual check in reviewing your case history via telephone.
- If you are unable to make it in time, we may have to reschedule your appointment. We have specifically scheduled your appointment to adhere to social distancing and sanitation guidelines. If we are unable to see you at your scheduled time, we may be cutting into another scheduled appointment. Thank you for understanding!
- It’s all about you! We will make every effort to ensure you are the only patient in the office during your appointment.
In the office:
- We are aiming for your visit to be a touchless experience. We ask that you refrain from touching items unless you have to. We will assist you with as much as possible!
- Your Personal Frame/Glasses Assistant. We will help you with frame selection while keeping a clean and safe environment. We will help you with frame selection while keeping a clean and safe environment. You can preview some of the frames we offer here! If there are any that you are interested in, you can let us know prior to your appointment.
Thank you for your cooperation!
We want to make this process as easy and safe for you as possible! If you need any help or have any questions regarding your eye exam, please call 949-799-3663. We look forward to seeing you for your appointment. Thank you for adjusting with us during these times.